Summer starts this weekend and there is no better time than now pull out a summer dress. This season is rich with designers and styles in every length, color and designer, which modern and vintage-inspired silhouettes to help you feel sexy and confident. Shop my edit of summer dresses under $50 and elevate your summer style!
TIPS FOR STYLING SUMMER DRESSES
- Select natural fibers like cotton to stay cool and beat the heat!
- Embrace loose, flow styles, but select to accent a body part so you can maintain and chic silhouette- not garage bags.
- Style with white sneaker for casual elegance.
- Don’t be afraid to bare your shoulders
- Summer is perfect time to play with color!
SUMMER DRESSES TO ADD TO YOUR CLOSET
THE WRAP STAR
Flirty and flattering, a wrap dress (or two!) is a definite must in any dress collection. For summer option for a bold colorful print and and a pop of color for accessories.
THE CHIC MIDI
For running around town doing errands, a chic midi-dress is the way to go. From farmer markets to brunch this dress is a closet staple. Style with a denim jacket and low heels to take it up a notch.
THE FIT & FLARE
With a fitted bodice and flared skirt, the fit and flare dress compliments most women and has versatility from work to play. Accessories with a strappy neutral sandals and a power of color clutch.